I'll Be Home for Christmas

I won't lie about it. This Christmas was hands-down one of my favorites. It's important to remember that the whole reason we celebrate is because of the birth of Jesus, but it's also a great excuse to hang out with and be around family. My family members are hilarious, so there is always something crazy going down.

Top 5 [nonreligious] moments of the holidays in photos:


5. winning my pirate's booty (that awesome purple hat) in the annual white elephant gift exchange...and by winning, i mean i stole it.

4. family photo shoots to no end. trust me, folks...this does not usually happen, but will be a staple from here on out.
3. my creative idea for wrapping a gift...yes, i'm available [starting now] for birthdays, weddings, and things of the like.
2. beyonce and the girls present "Single Ladies..." i was Beyonce, obviously.

1. BABIES!!! two sets of twins and a newborn make things interesting at family gatherings these days, but they are some of the most adorable children ever and i love hugging on, loving on, and making crazy baby noises when they are around...

1 comment:

MeLissa said...

a1. You have a good looking family
b2. This is evidenced by the fact that I couldn't tell it wasn't really Beyonce in those pictures of you guys re-enacting the Single Ladies video.