As I Went Down in the River to Pray...

i had a lot of time to think this weekend. maybe that time should have been spent doing more homework, but alas, it wasn't.

>i'm extremely selfish. that's not a fun discovery. with God's help, i'm working on that. trying to be more loving, more of a servant, and the witness that God calls me to be in this world.

>i really need to stop biting my nails.

>jokes really are fun...i think some of you might agree.

>this weekend is going to be monster-fun. after too-long-an-absence, i'll once again be gracing the lovely city of nashville with my presence. on tap for the weekend...[1] new tattoo? [2] music city half/marathon. [3] laughter and threats. [4] a misfit reunion for the ages. [5] the pantry? [6] ringing doorbells and doing my thing. [7] church with friends. [8] fellowship, encouragement, and storytelling. [9] staying up late. [10] partying like it's 1999.

>the closer camp gets, the more i panic.

>the closer camp gets, the more excited i get.

>over the last few weeks i've learned a lot about me. self-discovery is exciting and terrifying all at once.


in other news:

1 comment:

MeLissa said...

Leslie.

When I tell you that I'm lucky to know you, I mean it. When I tell you I look forward to you ringing our doorbell and doing what you do best, I REALLY mean that. Get here quick. We have lots of fun things planned.

And... you challenge me to be better. A better friend. A better girl. A better idea-comer-upper. A better looking girl who just wears tights... actually, that one might be beyond me.

word verification= "sheltra", a superhero girl who was once just a shellfish that came in contact with radioactive ocean water and Became SHELTRA!