I can feel it...can you?

For a while now, I've felt like this: 
 
 
 At a stop, with nowhere to go.
 
 
Hoping to find the place/people that are the perfect fit.


















Now, it just seems there are so many options...














































...and no direction. 

That is freeing. And absolutely terrifying all at the same time. 

Which really makes me realize that this...











...couldn't be more true. 


I'm excited, nervous, scared, ready and willing for the next step. Lord, let me be patient and graceful as you mold and shape me into the woman you want me to be. 

Change is coming. And I can feel it.

2 comments:

MeLissa said...

Know that I understand this and I'm very proud of your bravery through all this craziness. Zero options and every option sometimes feel like the same thing, as in you just want someone to tell you where to go.

Know that I love you and I'm praying for you as you're moving toward whatever awesomeness awaits.

gschof said...

just keep being faithful. this time is fun/hard/trying/scary/awesome.

you're on the right track. keep going. He will show you soon enough. i know it :o)