There are some girls I know that like to give each month a theme.

There's MeLissa

And Lydia.

And Grace.

It makes me smile because they give their whole heart and belief to that theme. For one month, they commit to that one thing, in hopes of bettering their lives and the lives of others. 

September was for ladies. October was for magic. November was for love. 

December is for wishes. 

My wish: that December would be about faith. That I would dare to commit to a deeper faith...the kind that will stretch and grow me. The kind that will bring about real, life-altering change. The kind that can only be explained by the One I was created to praise. 

2 comments:

gschof said...

you know i love this junk because i love YOU and i love that december is for wishes. and i love your wish for december.

let's make 2011 for super amazing things. and for VISITS! :o)

MeLissa said...

You make every place better. Do you know that?
It's true.