Yeah, I'd say I'm pretty thankful...

I think this year more than any other, I've realized that Thanksgiving is what it says...a giving of thanks. For what I've been blessed with. For what I've been given.

So. In no particular order...
Thanks. for...

salvation. st louis cardinals baseball. laughter. joy. cars. mousse. music. dead deer on the backs of trunks. babies. broadway in nashville. heat. college football. airplanes. text messaging. funny videos on vimeo. cupcakes. snail mail. flip-flops. lower gas prices. road trips to wherever. new possibilities. traveling baby dolls. southern accents. the beach. dr pepper. malibu and pineapple. birthdays. wheat bread. coldplay. washington, dc. camp. sweatpants. chi hair straighteners. down comforters. ballet flats. celebrity sightings. pianos. family togetherness. bright colors. mirrors. air mattresses. good company.

the list goes on.
the specifics--meLissa. erin. molly. jamie. robbie. scott. travis. kristin. kenny. austin. shane. anna. cowart. casey. chris. lindsay. sarah. micah. thad. jon. fletcher. rebecca. will. candace. rusty. jen.

thanks :)


post-Thanksgiving addendum:
compliments. jimmy john's. good conversation. random snowball fights. rookie of the year. the best dressing ever. karaoke. photo shoots and the photos that come from them. nashville, tn. scarves. sharpie fine-point permanent markers. orbit wintergreen gum. journaling. high heels. indianapolis colts football. the sandlot. sitting by the fire. pancake pantry. funny family jokes. hats. seeing old friends. anticipation. good wine. a fantastic night's sleep. new places. jeans. walking barefoot.

2 comments:

MeLissa said...

I will surely hug and kiss you the next time I see you, which is- I hope- very soon.

Molly said...

I Looooooooooveeeee you Leslie! I will not be kissing you like MeLissa, but I am thankful for you!