So I Can Import Other Slides?

Rundown: I'm in graduate school. I'm getting my Master's degree in education, and when I'm done I'll be certified to teach...

Tonight: I went to class. In Belleville (over an hour away) because I had to make up a class I missed a few weeks ago...anyway...

WHO KNEW POWERPOINT WAS SUCH A DIFFICULT THING?
I mean, it must be difficult
if we spent three hours (of a four hour class)
talking about it, right?

Three hours. Talking about PowerPoint.
There is something inherently wrong about that.

Questions covered:
-How do I make all of the backgrounds the same color?
-How do I change the color of the hyperlink
-How do I print off slides?
-When I print off slides, is there anyway I can print the notes section with it?
-So, I can import other slides...like, slides from some other file?


America: This is what I'm doing to get my Master's. Paying money. Talking about PowerPoint. It doesn't get much better than that.

2 comments:

MeLissa said...

I just feel like the bigger problem is why these people had NO experience with PowerPoint in the previous years of their schooling/life. Why.

Allison Drew said...

Sad sad day.