Need to Breathe

i'm worn out.
tired.
spent.

@first graders are taking it completely out of me today.
"miss m. can you sharpen my pencil?"
"miss m. what page are we on again?"
"miss m. can i go to the bathroom?"

@my neck is bothering me. because of all the heavy lifting i did to pack my car to be ready to leave for camp...tubs, suitcases, drawers, and other random stuff like that.

@i feel like i'm forgetting so many things for the summer. i keep thinking over and over and over again about what i need to have done and ready for camp.

i need to relax.
i need to breathe.

today: meeting with the teacher i'll be student teaching with. driving to nashville. hanging out with friends that make me smile. laugh. enjoy life.
tomorrow: ridgecrest. fun. friends. clarity. laughter. learning. training. feeling at ease.


2 comments:

MeLissa said...

You are going to make it and it is going to be a breeze. Hang in there, because once you get in that car, you'll be home free. And when you get to Camp Land, all the worries wont matter anymore. Why? Because you rule that mess. Get here quick.

jessiefrances said...

I'm coming, Leslie! Just hang in there until Friday!