We're All a Brat Pack--

Reasons why I'm a brat:
  • i'm ruuuude.
  • i make kids cry.
  • i am selfish.
  • i bite my fingernails.
  • i'm a me-pleaser.
  • i run my mouth.
  • i don't always try my hardest.
  • i am bitter about not winning state my junior year.
  • i have a horrible attitude sometimes.
  • i can be cocky.
  • i do not speak any foreign languages [except for my awesome accents.]
  • i want people to tell me i'm cool. funny. neato...all the time.
  • i forget about world problems and focus on me.
  • i am somewhat outside of my mind.
  • i'm sarcastic.
  • i don't always do things with a servant's heart.
  • i flirt.
  • i hold grudges.
  • i have read the Harry Potter series three times.
  • i sometimes use the word --hate-- loosely.
  • i expect too much of people.
  • i make jokes to break tension.
  • i don't have a lot of patience.
  • i am not always a good daughter, coach, friend, life-liver.
  • i laugh at inappropriate jokes.
  • i don't always listen.
  • i look for flaws.
  • i don't always wash my dishes.
  • i procrastinate.
  • i am stubborn.
  • i am somewhat obsessed with my hair.
  • i often have the urge to hit.
  • i ignore people.
  • i am a part of the crazy train.
this is me.
brat.

good news is [even though i'm a brat] God takes me as i am. he changes, molds, makes me into the person i need to be...brat pack and all.

4 comments:

jessiefrances said...

I just love you, Leslie... bratiness and all!

MeLissa said...

The other day I offered you a job. You said, and I quote "Just so you know, I won't clean or do anything I don't want to."

That's why I'm hiring you.

gschof said...

we're always kicking back...

this is great. i read it twice because i love it.

and you are great. (and i am surely a brat as well. it's a good pack to be in, especially when you can admit the bratiness and know that God loves us and works it out anyhow:o) )

good stuff leslie :o)

Lisa Bridgen said...

this is why we are friends...girl and this is why i love ya!