I've Been Thinkin' About Yooou

-I got my new Mac this week. I already feel like it is worth the money. There are so many neat things to find, and I'm having an excellent time on this scavenger hunt.

-I decided today that I was going to start my music career using Garage Band. I've already laid tracks. Please submit all groupie applications to leslie.metcalf@gmail.com and explain why you're a qualified candidate for groupie status...those that are well-qualified will reap the reward.

-I have some kickin' ideas for camp this summer. From door decorations to get-to-know-you type things, I think I have a really good start compared to where I was last year.

-It has now rained for two days straight. I would've loved to have gotten outside at some point, but my town just might be the mud capitol of the planet. Anyway, it's been nice to both fall asleep, and wake up to rain.

-Yesterday I had chips and salsa for lunch. I need to make that a regular occurrence.

-Since last year at this time, I have watched the complete Harry Potter series no less than four times. Does that make me crazy? ...Yes. Crazy awesome.

-Last night I may or may not have blown up the state of California. Let me know if you hear about it on the news.

In other news:

song lyrics taken from: I've Been Thinking About You--Londonbeat

4 comments:

MeLissa said...

I just laughed OUT LOUD when I saw your picture, especially because of the heading "In other news:

Allison Drew said...

Leslie. I'm glad you got your computer and that this one wasn't burnt up in a plane crash.

Sarah Brasher said...

I freaking love it...and love you...and I wish that you were my DD and not saying that because I don't like my DD this year...it's just that..you and me...we have history

jessiefrances said...

so, count me in as a groupie... i'll be submitting a resume shortly. you make me smile!