Potter Watch 2010 -- Things Lord Voldemort Tweets

Password: Mad-Eye






Shocking truth: the LOST island & Azkaban are the same place. Smoke monster was a dementor. Think about it...


Prince William is trending because he's engaged to Kate Middleton. Yawn. The only prince I'm interested in is the Half Blood Prince.


 anyone, even yourself. Be honest, you're usually wrong.


Do not reach for the stars. They are giant balls of fiery gas. Waste of time.


I am beautiful on the inside and outside. Mainly the outside.


It's Veteran's Day in America. One day I hope to be a victorious veteran of the war against stupidity. Unfortunately, it's still going on.


Hide your kids, Hide your wife.


One of the Chilean miners finished the New York Marathon. What the hell did you do today?


Always remember that alcohol doesn't make people do stupid things. People do stupid things because they're stupid.


Lil Wayne is free, baby. I might be more excited about this than when I released the dementors from Azkaban.


You know what I can't stand? People.


I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.




Stay tuned for the next episode. Password: Gryffindor.


**follow on Twitter @Lord_Voldemort7

2 comments:

MeLissa said...

This was brilliant.

Mindy said...

Loving the Potter Watch 2010! Keep it coming!!